- We love it when people gather and connect. Our firepits – once lit by a member of our staff – are the perfect location for all visitors to the Camp to get together.
- A kids playground with slide, seesaw, old tractors and swings
- A boat ramp for launching your boat or even just to jump off into the cool, clear waters of Lake Hawea
- Paddleboard, kayak or swim in Lake Hawea.
- Fishing from the rocks – hire a rod from the shop and fish right from the edge of The Camp.
- Smoke your fish, with the help of our team, once you catch it.
- Stroll through the trees, listening to birdsong and exploring walkways.
- Grab something to eat and a coffee from The Camp Food Truck.
Things to do
There is so much to do in, around and near The Camp.
These are just a few of our favourites.
Our friendly staff at the office can help you with more ideas.