- Prices may change without prior notification
- Credit card details must be provided to secure your booking.
- Full payment to be taken 14 days before arrival date.
- Bookings cancelled two weeks or less prior to arrival will not be refunded.
- No shows will be charged for the full time booked.
- No reduction for early departures or late arrivals.
- Minimum stay periods may be enforced during peak holiday periods/weekends
- Pets by arrangement only. Pets are not permitted inside any buildings or Glamping accommodations. (No pets during peak season (20 Dec – 20 January).
- Park Rules apply from the time of booking
- For bookings staying with us from 20 December to 20 January: A 20% deposit or 1 nights accommodation (whichever is higher) is required to secure your booking. A cancellation fee of $20.00 per accommodation applies to these bookings. Balance must be paid 14 days before arrival date.
- Covid-19: For bookings made directly with us and cancelled within 14 days due to Covid-19 lockdown, a credit of what has been paid will be kept to be used with in 12 months from original booking`s dates. You will need to contact our office to request your cancellation and credit to be moved to your guest account.
- Lake Hawea Holiday Park enforces the Holiday Park Association of New Zealand Rules and guests must adhere to these rules. Rules will be applicable on-site at all times. It is up to the guest to familiarize oneself with the rules.
Terms & Conditions
It is imperative for us that everyone enjoys themselves at The Camp so please make sure you consider and respect all the other guests.