- Prices may change without prior notification
- Full payment to be taken 14 days before arrival date.
- Sorry, no reduction for early departure or late arrival. No shows will be charged for the full time booked.
- Bookings cancelled two weeks or less prior to arrival will not be refunded.
- Early Bird Deal: Full amount to be charged when booking. No refunds or credits. Date changes may be accommodated, dependent on availability, and made prior to 14 days of arrival and for stays within the same stay period.
- Management retains the right to alter cabin/cottage/site arrangement if required.
- Minimum stay periods may be enforced during peak holiday periods/weekends
- Dogs by arrangement only (no dogs during peak period 20 December – 20 January)
- For bookings staying with us from 20 December to 20 January: A 20% deposit or 1 night accommodation (whichever is higher) is required to secure your booking. A cancellation fee of $20.00 applies to these bookings. Balance must be paid 14 days before arrival date.
- Lake Hawea Holiday Park enforces the Holiday Park Association of New Zealand Rules and guests must adhere to these rules. Rules will be applicable on-site at all times. It is up to the guest to familiarise oneself with the rules.
Terms & Conditions
It is imperative for us that everyone enjoys themselves at The Camp so please make sure you consider and respect all the other guests.