- Prices may change without prior notification
- Balance of accounts are payable on arrival. Payments must be made for full time booked.
- Sorry, no reduction for early departure or late arrival. No shows will be charged for the full time booked.
- A 20% deposit or 1 nights accommodation (whichever is higher) is required to secure your booking.
- A cancellation fee of $20.00/room applies to all cancelled bookings
- Deposits/payments for bookings cancelled less than two weeks prior to arrival will not be refunded
- Management retains the right to alter cabin/cottage/site arrangement if required.
- Minimum stay periods may be enforced during peak holiday periods/weekends
- Dogs by arrangement only (no dogs during peak period 20 December – 20 January)
- Lake Hawea Holiday Park enforces the Holiday Park Association of New Zealand Rules and guests must adhere to these rules. Rules will be applicable on-site at all times. It is up to the guest to familiarise oneself with the rules.
Terms & Conditions
It is imperative for us that everyone enjoys themselves at The Camp so please make sure you consider and respect all the other guests.