- Prices may change without prior notification
- Full payment to be taken 14 days before arrival date.
- Sorry, no reduction for early departure or late arrival. No shows will be charged for the full time booked.
- Bookings cancelled two weeks or less prior to arrival will not be refunded.
- Management retains the right to alter cabin/cottage/site arrangement if required.
- Minimum stay periods may be enforced during peak holiday periods/weekends
- Dogs by arrangement only (no dogs during peak period 20 December – 20 January)
- For bookings staying with us from 20 December to 20 January: A 20% deposit or 1 nights accommodation (whichever is higher) is required to secure your booking. A cancellation fee of $20.00 applies to these bookings. Balance must be paid 14 days before arrival date.
- Lake Hawea Holiday Park enforces the Holiday Park Association of New Zealand Rules and guests must adhere to these rules. Rules will be applicable on-site at all times. It is up to the guest to familiarise oneself with the rules.
Terms & Conditions
It is imperative for us that everyone enjoys themselves at The Camp so please make sure you consider and respect all the other guests.