Lake Hawea Holiday Houses – Out of your bubble family and friends escape
4-bedroom homes (sleep 8-10 people) – $550 for 2 nights– Usually $750.
Grab your friends and family together for the perfect out of bubble catch-up during Level 2. Missed an anniversary, birthday or maybe Mother’s Day celebration during lockdown? Then why not use this as an excuse to celebrate in style with one of our holiday home bubble escapes. Fully self-contained with everything you need for a weekend (or week) of fun. Choice of two 4-bedroom holiday houses in Lake Hawea.
- 181 Camp Hill (sleeps 8 people) or Waitoa (sleeps 10 people).
- Waitoa offers a superb lakefront position in the heart of Lake Hawea, while 181 Camp Hill offers a traditional strawbale cottage just a short drive from lakefront
- Takeaway or onsite food available from The Camp Food Truck serving barista coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday/Saturday/Sunday 09.00 am – 7.00 pm
- Bike hire from The Camp available
Located 5 mins drive away from The Camp, Waitoa is in Hawea township. This fantastic lakefront holiday house is great all year round for large groups and families and can accommodate groups of up to 10 people. You really will feel like you’ve made the great escape out of your lockdown bubble when sitting on the large treetop deck with BBQ overlooking the mountain views.
- Self-contained 4-bedroom home with 2 bathrooms
- A great open plan living/dining/kitchen area 3m dining table and big sofas for kicking-back and relaxing
- Log burner and heat pump for a cosy alpine feel
- Linen and towels provided.
Terms and conditions:
- 2-night minimum stay
- Includes cleaning fee
- For winter stays May-September 2020. Subject to availability.
To book please email email@example.com