Enjoy 10-25% off your Springtime stay at The Camp, Lake Hawea
Enjoy a mid-week escape or weekend getaway at The Camp, Lake Hawea this Spring. The weather has warmed up and is perfect for glamping and exploring nature.
So why not grab the other half, family or friends and enjoy the quintessential Kiwi camping experience, with added luxury.
A popular destination for campers and adventurers since 1971, The Camp is the perfect base from which to explore the Southern Lakes region, Hawea and the lower West Coast.
We have a wide range of accommodation options set on acres of lakefront land, good facilities, friendly staff, a Food Truck providing breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday to Sunday (7 days in summer) and plenty of activities to suit couples, families or groups.
Many of our accommodation options are available to hire out as a group, making the ideal location for a family get together, special occasion, wedding, birthday or summer trip as a whanau. We can cater for groups on request.
- Accommodation – as below
- Complimentary half day bike hire for 2 people (book to secure)
- Fishing rod hire (need fishing license – it can be bought at The Camp)
- Bottle of local wine in room on arrival. Please advise estimated time of arrival when booking.
Valid for all our glamping options. Pricing for 2 adults, for 2 nights:
Weekdays – Weekday special 25% OFF + above inclusions (Valid Sun-Wed nights)
- Bell Tent: $225
- Denver Cove: $255
- Safari Tent: $299
Weekends – Weekend special 10% OFF + above inclusions (Valid Thu – Sat nights)
- Bell Tent: $270
- Denver Cove: $305
- Safari Tent: $360
For full accommodation details, please visit www.thecamp.co.nz and the individual product listings.
Terms and conditions:
- Only available for new bookings
- Valid for bookings 1 October until 20 December 2020.
- Not valid with any other packages
- 2-night minimum. 1 night available but at normal rate
- Only available for direct bookings
- Bookings subject to The Camp standard terms and conditions, which can be found here