Safari Tent Glamping – Out of your bubble
$150 per night for 2 adults (can sleep additional 2 children at no extra charge) – Usually $199
With arguably the best view in The Camp, the Safari Tent located at Hideaway Bay offers a haven for those seeking a little more privacy and perfect for busting out of your bubble environment to rekindle some passion for the ultimate romantic night away.
Alternatively bring the kids for a family adventure and explore Lake Hawea and Wanaka from the quintessential Kiwi campground, beautifully basic but with enough mod-cons to make your stay one you’ll remember forever. Enjoy being amid nature after such a long period of lockdown and explore the biking, hiking trails nearby or venture further to our region’s award-winning wineries and attractions.
Our Level 2 ‘out of your bubble’ Safari Tent package includes:
- Fantastic four poster timber queen bed (romantic and cosy)
- All linen provided, as well as a heater and electric blankets to keep you warm
- An adorable sleep nook for the kids
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Private outdoor BBQ area
- Raised wooden deck with stunning lake and mountain views
- Own outdoor toilet (portaloo)
- Additional shared facilities including bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry are only a short walk away
- Food available from onsite Food Truck serving barista coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner – Friday/Saturday/Sunday 09.00 am – 7.00 pm
- Onsite bike hire available.
Terms and conditions:
- Available all week
- For winter glamping stays May-September 2020. Subject to availability.