Enjoy a family glamping holiday at The Camp this summer with our inclusive family of four package.
Enjoy two nights Glamping at The Camp, Lake Hawea, your quintessential Kiwi camping experience right on the edge of Lake Hawea with stunning lake and mountain views. The glamping season is open until the end of April 2021 and now is a great time to get outdoors and explore your backyard.
There’s lots to do at The Camp, whether you want to explore the local biking and hiking trails, grab a rod and go for a fish (The Camp team can help you smoke your catch), go for a swim, hang with the family in your glamping tent, play ball or just relax. The list is endless.
A popular destination for campers and adventurers since 1971, The Camp is the perfect base from which to explore the Southern Lakes region, close to Wanaka and Queenstown
We have a wide range of accommodation options, good facilities, friendly staff, a Food Truck providing breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday to Sunday (7 days in summer) and plenty of activities to suit couples, families or groups.
Our Denver Cove glamping is nestled in a secluded area of the camp offering five tents and a shared mess tent with basic kitchen set-up. Our Kids Tipi Tents can be added to your stay so the kids can camp under their own steam right outside your door. Alternatively, why not stay in one of our self-contained cottages, where kids stay free, and you have all the mod-cons you need, set in a lakefront campground setting.
Why not grab family and friends together and hire out the whole of Denver Cover for yourselves? It’s the ideal location for a family get together, special occasion, birthday or summer trip as a whanau. We can also cater for groups on request.
- Accommodation – as below
- Complimentary Bottle of New Zealand wine on arrival. Please advise estimated time of arrival when booking.
- Complimentary fishing rod (need fishing license – can be bought at The Camp)
- Complimentary popsicle or pottle or Pure New Zealand ice cream for kids on arrival.
Prices: All rates below for two nights’ stay.
- Denver Cove: $390 – 2 Adults – Denver Tent and 2 children in the Tipi Tent (includes swag)
- Cottages: $318 – 2 Adults and 2 Children (Kids stay free)
For full accommodation details, please visit www.thecamp.co.nz and the individual product listings.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only available for new bookings
- Valid for stays until end of April 2021 – any day of the week
- Not valid 20th Dec 2020 – 20th Jan 2021
- Not valid for long weekends (public holidays), except Labour Day
- Not valid with any other package
- Extra children can be added in the Tipis by arrangement
- 2-night minimum. 1 night stays available but at normal rate.
- Only available for direct bookings
- Bookings subject to The Camp standard terms and conditions, which can be found here