Lake Hawea Holiday Houses – Out of your bubble family and friends escape
3-bedroom homes (6 people) – $650 for 2 nights– Usually $980.
Literally your home away from home, this fully self-contained 3 bedroom holiday house is perfect for family and friends. Set at the top of the park, the house is very private with its own wood fire hot tub (extra charge). Sleeps 6 people – 3 bedrooms with 1 king bed each (can split by arrangement). Beds come made up with linen and a towel for each guest. The house has a large open plan kitchen/living area which has a 10-seater dining table, log burner for heating, a covered veranda with BBQ and has vistas out to the lake and majestic mountains. This is the perfect place for hosting groups to celebrate being out of the bubble or for those special get togethers.
- Self-contained 3-bedroom home
- 1 bathroom + 1.5 bathroom
- Open plan, indoor-outdoor living area with log burner for winter warmth and ambiance.
- Linen and towels provided.
- The Camp Food Truck available weekends serving barista coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bike hire available
Terms and conditions:
- 2-night minimum stay
- Includes cleaning fee
- For winter stays May-September 2020. Subject to availability.
- *Weekly Special Rate: $2205 for 6 people
To book please email email@example.com