Lake Hawea Holiday Houses – Out of your bubble family and friends escape
4-bedroom homes (sleep 8-10 people) – $550 for 2 nights– Usually $750.
Grab your friends and family together for the perfect out of bubble catch-up during Level 2. Missed an anniversary, birthday or maybe Mother’s Day celebration during lockdown? Then why not use this as an excuse to celebrate in style with one of our holiday home bubble escapes. Fully self-contained with everything you need for a weekend (or week) of fun. Choice of two 4-bedroom holiday houses in Lake Hawea.
- 181 Camp Hill (sleeps 8 people) or Waitoa (sleeps 10 people).
- Waitoa offers a superb lakefront position in the heart of Lake Hawea, while 181 Camp Hill offers a traditional strawbale cottage just a short drive from lakefront
- Takeaway or onsite food available from The Camp Food Truck serving barista coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday/Saturday/Sunday 09.00 am – 7.00 pm
- Bike hire from The Camp available
Only a short distance from Lake Hawea and The Camp, the farmhouse at 181 offers a home away from home with partial mountain views. Perfect for families and groups that want a little haven of their own but still want to be close to all the action. Rustic, with modern furnishings, the entire farmhouse is an authentic straw-bale build, which is warm in winter and cool in the summer– making it great for stays all year round.
- Self-contained 4-bedroom home
- 1 bathroom with a shower/bath and 1 en-suite
- Open space, indoor-outdoor living area with large log burner for winter warmth and ambiance.
- Linen and towels provided.
Terms and conditions:
- 2-night minimum stay
- Includes cleaning fee
- For winter stays May-September 2020. Subject to availability.