Only a short distance from Lake Hawea and The Camp, the farmhouse at 181 offers a home away from home with partial mountain views. Perfect for families and groups that want a little haven of their own but still want to be close to all the action. Rustic, with modern furnishings, the entire farmhouse is an authentic straw-bale build, which is warm in winter and cool in the summer– making it great for stays all year round.
The house itself is split into two self-contained homes, divided by a large bright interior entranceway. The lovely Cath and Matt live next door and not only manage 181 but also The Camp at Lake Hawea.
- Self contained
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with a shower/bath & 1 ensuite
- Linen and towels provided
- Open space, indoor-outdoor living area
- lawn and garden greenhouse
- large log burner
- The property also consists of a straw-bale barn office and a storage barn.
- Guests are welcome to join in summer events at The Camp or breakaway to their own space
- Plenty of space for parking
- Quiet time outside from 10.00 pm – 7.00 am (council regulations)